My Blog Through the Week
Sunday – 10/22/17
Monday – 10/23/17
Tuesday – 10/24/17
Wednesday – 10/25/17
Thursday – 10/26/17
Friday – 10/27/17
Saturday – 10/28/17
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- A Tribute for the Future by Moonid (Random Garage)
- (OWLS POST) The Devil is a Part-Timer: Never Give Up by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- OWLS: The Failures and Success of Wang So in Scarlet Heart Ryeo by LynLyn (Just Something About LynLyn)
- ANGEL BEATS: RELIVING YOUR DEAD DREAMS. LITERALLY! (OWLS OCTOBER BLOG TOUR) by Rai (Rai’s Anime Blog)
- How My Vampire Anime Would Go by LitaKino (LitaKinoAnimeCorner)
- The case of the boring main character by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- Yami no Matsuei – Boys Love Classic Review by Mistress of Yaoi (Yaoi Playground)
- FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD: ALL I NEED FROM ANIME by ennadune (friend of fiction)
Drop, Still Watching and Favorite Episode of the Week
Still on the List /
Dropped of the List
- Black Clover
- Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride
- Garo Vanishing Line
- The Recovery on an MMO Junkie
- Kino Journey -The Beautiful World- The Animated Series
- Code Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
- Dies Irae
Taishou Mebiusline Chicchaisan
- Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
As you can notice, I dropped Taishou Mebiusline Chicchaisan. If you want an example of how to produced a none cohesive show, you have it right here. Each time I was watching a new episode I always had the feeling I was missing something to link the episode together.
Favorite Episode of the Week
I was debating between The Recovery of an MMO Junkie and The Ancient Magus’ Bride and as you probably guess from the picture the former won. Not that I didn’t like Ancient Magus’ Bride, it’s just the 4th episode end on a kind of cliffhanger and I’m never been a real fan of that way of end an episode.
I have to confess I didn’t thought I would like MMO Junkie so much, romance anime is not my type, but I find The Recovery of an MMO Junkie relatable, I see myself through Moriko. I’m about the same age as her, and I pretty much react the same way as her when it come to Lily. We pretty much all see it coming, we knew Sakurai was Lily, but I still enjoy that episode.
Hi everyone!! Hope you all had a nice week!!
The night shift officially started (finally) and i should have more time to put on my blog and watching anime. More time, mean I can have new project.
One of the new project (well not that new) is that I’m now part of a group called OWLS. If you are reading my blog, the weekly round-up more specifically, you know that I have been promoting it by sharing the different blog post. Now I will actively take part in the tour, by writing by own post accordingly to the month prompt. My first post will be somewhere in November, so look out for it.
Other new, I have now my Archive of your own account, so I will start posting my fanfic there, but I will post it on my blog too. But if you want my username on Ao3 is Pervy_Mel (don’t question it). I didn’t post anything yet, but I will start soon.
This is all for me, wish you to have a great week!! Don’t eat too much candies Tuesday
See you next time!!