My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 11/13/17
Tuesday – 11/14/17
Friday – 11/15/17
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- FIGHT OR BE BEATEN IN STREET FIGHTING MANGA “HOLY LAND” by Arria Cross (Fujinsei)
- [OWLS BLOG TOUR] THE GUISE OF DIPLOMACY : BUNGOU STRAY DOGS by Hazelyn (ARCHI-ANIME)
- [OWLS Blog Tour: Diplomacy] Is Violence a Solution?: Yona of the Dawn by Zoe (Let’s Talk Anime)
- Harry Potter for Diplomat by Katrina Sade (Grimm Girl)
- STICKING TO THE SOURCE: IS THE SOURCE MATERIAL REALLY SO IMPORTANT? by Lethargic Rambling
- Psycho Pass – How to Build your Very Own Sybil System by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Angelic Layer: Dolls aren’t just cutesy things by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- Fangirl Moment: Kuroo Tetsurou by Naja (Nice Job Breaking it, Hero)
Drop, Still Watching and Favorite Episode of the Week
Still on the List /
Dropped of the List
- Black Clover
- Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride
- Garo Vanishing Line
- The Recovery on an MMO Junkie
- Kino Journey -The Beautiful World- The Animated Series
- Code Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
- Dies Irae
Taishou Mebiusline Chicchaisan
- Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
I haven’t dropped any other series since I dropped Taishou Mebiusline Chcchaisan and I don’t think I will drop any of the remaining series. I personally think all the title on this list have their charm and I’m always looking forward to watch the next episode.
Favorite Episode of the Week
I really struggle choosing my favorite episode of the week, It was either Garo: Vanishing Line or The Ancient Magus’ Bride, I decide to go with the latter. The only reason it cause of Ruth, I was really looking forward seeing him appearing in the series after watching the three-part OVA. Of course I’m looking forward what will happen next, Of course Chise will be okay, but I wonder how she will bring back Elias to his sense.
The weekly round-up is back after two weeks, I’m really sorry about that, but due to my work schedule it was a bit hard for me to get to write this post. Hopefully my schedule will stay the same until the end of the night shift, mean I will have my day (night) off on Wednesday and Saturday, this will give me the time I need to write the round-up post and schedule it for Sunday like it was before.
During the pass two weeks nothing much happen…oh wait that’s a lie… I got a dentist appointment and I found out I have at least three cavities (or maybe four I can’t exactly remember XD) and I two fixed during the week that just pass (on the 15th), I have a last appointment on the 22nd. I don’t mind regular dentist check-up, it’s annoying, but I don’t mind. Having cavities being fixed, it’s something else, I’m really not looking forward my last appointment….but since I’m the only one to blame….
Also I’m now temporary (this word is the most important on this sentence) assistant-manager at my work place, my contract should end on the 13th of January unless they decide to let me in this position. I really though I would be a little bit stressed when I did the first night alone, but it wasn’t that bad actually. I already have the respect of the people with whom I’m working. Guess I will really see how the thing goes more we are getting closer to Christmas.
I think it’s the only important thing that happened during those past two week…I think, I kinda lost track of what happened and when XD.
Wish you all a good week!!
See you next time!!