My Blog Through the Week
- [OWLS Tour] After the Rain come the Sun, Smiles that Warmth Everyone’s Heart
- [K-Friday] Five Flaming Hotties, K-Edition
- [Fanfic] My Love, Part 3
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Finding Warmth in the Greatest of Gifts|OWLS Warmth by Mistress of Yaoi (Yaoi Playground)
- Warmth in Recovery of an MMO Junkie by Andrea (All Andrealinia)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Nostalgic review: Rose of Versailles – My first anime – 12 days by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- ANIME HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER by Lethargic Rambling
- The Effect Art Style Has on Story Line: Mahou Tsukai no Yome (Day 1) by Auri (Manga Toritsukareru Koto)
- Man Crush Monday: THE ANDROGYNOUS VILLAINS OF SAILOR MOON (90’S EDITION) by Zel (ARCHI-ANIME)
- Innominate Anime Podcast, Episode 1 – Best Anime of 2017
Drop, Still Watching and Favorite Episode of the Week
Still on the List /
Dropped of the List
- Black Clover
- Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride
- Garo Vanishing Line
- The Recovery on an MMO Junkie -> Complete
- Kino Journey -The Beautiful World- The Animated Series
- Code Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Dies Irae Taishou Mebiusline Chicchaisan
- Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
The Recovery of an MMO Junkie is now really complete since I watched the OVA, I will keep my finally thought about the series for the anime post that will eventually come…eventually just to tell you I’m still writing the Summer season anime post… The only thing I could say about the OVA is while I enjoyed it, I could have live without it.
Favorite Episode of the Week
I really enjoy the 11th episode of The Ancient Magus’ Bride, I like to know about Elias even if there is still a lot of dark area around it, plus the song Lindel sang was beautiful, can’t wait to get my hand on it, in fact I can’t wait to get my hand on the full original soundtrack of the series.
I know, this post is late, I usually schedule it for Sunday during the day, but I was away from the post part of the week so I was able to get to it only Sunday night (or really early Monday morning depend how you look at it)
Since I’m sure you were curious about here I was (
or maybe not but I will still tell you :p), it was the family Christmas gift exchange diner on Saturday (the 16th) it was fun, but as always we got some drama cause one of my uncle. I will not get to deep into it, I will just say that alcohol can make you say or act in a way you shouldn’t.
As more the gift I receive, for some it might sound silly, but when you doesn’t have a car this is really convenient, it’s a shopping cart (not like the one you see in grocery store tho) I’m living 20 mins walk from the grocery store and the drugstore, thus this cart will be really convenient to bring back my stuff since I always buy more than I intend to.
Regarding my journey in Alola, I beat Olivia the second Kahuna which was fairly easy with my brave Decidueye. Now I’m heading for Aether Paradise.
This is all for me!!
Wish you all a awesome week!!
See you next time!!