My Blog Through the Week
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Self-Care: September 2018 Blog Tour Round-Up by Naja (OWLS: Otaku Warrior for Liberty and Self-Respect)
- “Grotesque” Blog Tour Schedule [October] by Zel (OWLS: Otaku Warrior for Liberty and Self-Respect)
- [OWLS October Blog Tour] Killing with Kindness by Megan (Nerd Rambles)
- [OWLS Blog Tour] Architecturally Grotesque by Zel (ARCHI-ANIME)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Can Anime Character Tropes be Simultaneously Exploitative and Celebratory? by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Friday’s Feature: My Trigger, Your Trigger by Karandi (100WordAnime)
- Who are some of your favorite non-anime animated characters? by Anime Girl NYC
- Railgunfan75’s 2018 Best Boy Classic Tournament is Now Underway! by Railgunfan75 (Railgunfan75’s Geek Blog)
- Run With The Wind Episode 2: The Hard Sell by Karandi (100WordAnime)
Mel is Watching
As you probably noticed, I do not review anything this season, however this doesn’t mean that I don’t watch anime. I do watch but I rather watch and enjoy than watch and think about what I will write later. So for now on I will just occasionally give you an update about what I’m watching at the moment. Take notes that it is not only seasonal anime.
- Ace of Diamond
- Angel of Death
- Girls Last Tour
- Run with the Win
- Sword Art Online: Alicization
You can see that I didn’t added Black Clover, I didn’t drop the series itself, it just the anime, I planning to read the manga instead. Since the beginning of the new cycle, I don’t feel like continuing watching it, but I had a lot of comment saying that is a very good manga. So I will read the manga instead of watching the anime.
Hope you all got a great week!
I know I will be quite tired at the end of the week as I will work night shift (11pm to 6am) from Sunday to Tuesday (finishing at 6am on Wednesday) and then working in the evening on Thursday and Friday. In other word I will have only one day where it will be a full day off which will be the Saturday…fun time ahead.
As you probably noticed, the title of the post changed, but the purposed will remains the same, I guess I was just tired to the old title.
Don’t forget to send me you submission for the TBTwithMel, you have until the 15th (Monday) to send me your post!!
Wish you a nice week!
~ Thank you for Reading ~
3 thoughts on “Mel in Animeland Diary Year 2, Week 3”
Thanks for the shoutout this week! Appreciate you spreading the word about the event I’m doing!
Wow, sounds you are heading for a rough week. Take care, I hope you will be able to find a bit of time to relax as well 😊😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes, the holiday season is starting and since I’m working in a Toys store it means we will slowly get more busy with truck.
Haha I will on Saturday… I could also say Wednesday but I’m still not sure if I will try to stay up until I pass out or get to sleep once I get home…
LikeLiked by 1 person