My Blog Through the Week
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- [OWLS Blog Tour] Real Men Spread Love: Masculinity in Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! by Naja (Nice Job Breaking It, Hero)
- Turning the Tables – Masculinity for Women, by Women and Natsume… by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Chasing You, Chasing Me: The Heart of Run with the Wind | OWLS “Masculinity by Takuto (Takuto’s Anime Cafe)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Bungo Stray Dogs 3 -1 : Change of Plans by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Demon Slayer: First Impressions – A Visually Outstanding Yet Poignant Pilot (Spring 2019) by BiblioNyan
- Anime ABC’s Q is(n’t) for Cowboy Bebop by Jon Spencer (Jon Spencer Reviews)
- RobiHachi: First Impressions – A Satirically Senseless Yet Curious Sci-Fi Series (Spring 2019) by BiblioNyan
- 3 Reasons Why Kimetsu No Yaiba Episode 1 Blew Me Away by Arthifis (Anime Shelter)
- The Wonders of Classic Anime OPs by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Run with the Wind: Wholesome, Heartfelt, & Inspiring Every Step of the Race | Review by Takuto (Takuto Anime Cafe)
- What is the Difference Between Character Driven and Plot Driven Anime? by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- How Pokémon Reinvented Yokai For A New Generation by The Comic Vault
- An ode to EFFECT and that shadow depression by Tim Rattray (Thoughts That Move)
Mel is Watching
Not sure if this will be updated often, but I felt the need to tell you that I actually watch some premier episode, Demon Slayer and Bungo Strays Dog. Will I keep up with it until the end, I don’t know, but hey it’s a start.
Hope you all had or having a nice weekend!
I still play Sims4, fool is the one who believe that I will stop playing it anytime soon, I planning to have at least one of my sims having most of the skill at the top-level and I want to see for how long I can play with the same family through the generation before being bored.
Concerning my personal project, you can now read about it here .
I will wish you all to have a great week!
~ Thank you for Reading ~