My Blog Through the Week
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- [August 2019 OWLS Tour] Tsurune’s Quiet Expressions by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- OWLS AUGUST TOUR “BELIEVE” SINCERELY by Hikari (Hikari Okatu Station)
- OWLS: Believe in Kyoto Animation – The Happy Miracles of Clannad by Lyn (Just Something About LynLyn)
- Her Belief Spells Our Doom [Aug. ’19 OWLS Blog Tour] by Aria (The Animanga Spellbook)
- A Tribute To Kyoto Animation: A Silent Voice Taught Us To Believe! by Shay Taree
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Why You Should Watch…’Meganebu!’ by Fan of a Certain Age
- Top 5 Anime That Made (Just) Me Think by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- 5 Anime Opening Songs by Merlin (Merlin’s Musings)
- THE RISK OF WATCHING NOT THE FIRST MOVIE, FIRST by The Spooky Red Head
- Rowlet the Owl Pokémon by Pinkie (Pinkie’s Pokemon)
My next share is not a post, but an artist who does really nice artwork, Rami, have great fan art on their blog who should really check them out.
Mel is Watching
Mel Fic Recommendation
Hello everyone hope you are all going good in this Sunday!
Round -up is late once again, but this time it’s not because I was lazy, but I was out of the house for most of the day yesterday and I got to bed quite late when I got home.
Yesterday and Friday I was at the Otakuthon, anime convention in Montreal, there I met with Irina and I also spend a lot of money on fan merch artist …I don’t regret anything, gonna eventually share it on twitter for you to see what I buy that I don’t need.
I don’t want to promise anything but I will try to write blog post and watch anime during my second week of vacation, but I really like pretend that I’m God and telling my stupid Sims to do what I want them to do when they feel like it. If I don’t get too distracted, I will try to finish watching the third season of Bungo Strays dog and then I will rewatch the first season of Psycho-Pass while reading the manga, cause yes the anime was turned into a manga, but don’t ask me now how the manga is since I still haven’t read yet. I need to go back to that poor K-challenge that I neglected and have to finish some fanfic for Aomine’s birthday.
I should be able to do most of that if I don’t get too distracted, I still have until Saturday.
Wish you all to have a great week !!
~ Thank you for Reading ~