My Blog Through the Week
- Psycho-Pass Manga vs Anime | Inspector Akane Tsunemori Vol 3
- K-Challenge | Week 8 – Favorite Less Known Group
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Relationship Matters [Sep. 2019 OWLS Blog Tour] by Aria (Animanga Spellook)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Random Lists: 5 Favorite Slice of Life Shows by Marthaurion (Marth’s Anime Blog)
- The Legal Grey Zone of Scanslations by Irina ( I drink and watch anime)
- 5 Anime Soundtracks by Merlin (Merlin’s Musings)
- Top 5 Fantasy Anime That Are Not Isekai by Karandi (100WordAnime)
- Begin the Fanfare! The Animanga Festival Dates Are Out! by Auri (Manga Toritsukareru Koto)
- Arceus: The Pokémon God by Pinkie (Pinkie’s Pokemon)
- Black Torch: A Shōnen Supernatural Series with Badass Cats & Beautifully Understated Artwork – Manga First Impressions by Neha (BiblyoNyan)
Mel is Watching
I haven’t watch anything this week, I need to catch up with Demon Slayers, bu since I’m up to date with the manga, I’m not in a hurry and I also have to finish Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
Mel Fic Recommendation
After catching up with Demon Slayer manga, I needed more content so I looked for fanfic and this one it’s the funniest I read so far. click here to read it.
As always, make sure to read the tags before reading the story if you don’t want to get surprise, tag are not there for decoration.
And of course don’t forget to leave Kudo and or comment if you enjoyed their story!!
Hello everyone hope you are all going good in this Sunday!
I know that more I work, more I have money, but seriously those shift are killing me, but soon as I think about the credit card that I have to pay, I stop complaining. I don’t mind woking 5 days a week, it’s more that I would like my day off to be in the middle instead of at the end, I still pass 7 to 6 hrs walking around and it getting are or my poor legs. but no complaining …
Other than that I have nothing much more to say about my week …boring as always. XD
Wish you all to have a great week !!
~ Thank you for Reading ~
One thought on “Mel in Anime Land Diary | Year 2, Week 50”
Thanks for sharing my OWLS post – although it doesn’t focus on a particular anime, I like the approach I’ve taken with it (and luckily for me and my very early spot this month, that was the way I wanted to write the post after kicking around a few ideas).
Seeing that post from Biblionyan reminds me I haven’t written much new stuff since around mid-August (basically everything past Aug. 21 was scheduled and/or written beforehand)…outside of my Demon Slayer collab (which I carve time out for at roughly the same time each week), it seems I’ve hit a bit of a busy patch and “blogging new things” loses the battle for my attention pretty easily.
LikeLiked by 1 person